- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone numbers etc).
- We store your name and address on invoices to comply with taxation legislation.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order or manage your account
- Email you with information about our product and services
- Email you to inform you of product updates and maintenance information
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data and use encrypted software
- We store your data for to comply with His Majesty’s Revenue and Customs requirements (current legislation requires us to store this data for a six year period).
- Once this period has expired we will delete your information from any electronic or hard copy files
If you have agreed to receive marketing material from our company, you can opt out of this service at any time by informing the company.
What are your data protection rights?
To ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. There may be a small fee charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that any information you believe is inaccurate to be corrected.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that your personal data is erased, under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that the personal data that has been collected about you is transferred to another company, or to yourself, under certain circumstances.
If you make such a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would wish to exercise any of these rights please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the company headquarters as defined on the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. Cookies are used in a range of ways to improve your experience on websites. Coolies are not used on our website.
How to contact us
Address: BoB Biomechanics, Nailers Court, Ednall Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2DA.
How to contact the appropriate authorities
If you feel the company has not addressed your concerns about privacy in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details can be found on their website.